Pages


Friday, May 11, 2012

So excited for Mothers Day :)

Ok, so I have a whole appreciation for mothers day coming up now that I'm a mom. I must say I am so grateful for my mom going through everything to raise five of us kids :) WOW! Not just one or two but five.

I went to Panarea Bread today with Tiffany, a friend of mine, and this woman snapped at her and told her to stop her little boy from rocking the car seat which had her 6 month old little girl inside. Why did she say this? Supposedly she was nervous the car seat was going to tip over. Why some people always have to vocalize they're opinion I will never know. But the first thing that popped into my head was, "This is someones mom!" That's so sad. I am so grateful that my mom is who she is. Tiffany and I just laughed about it later.


My aunt Phillis sent me the cutest little onesie that has Lydia Ann Embroidered on the front of it with some little flowers sown on it. You can't see it in the picture because her little hands are over it. But cute nonetheless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment