Pages


Tuesday, August 30, 2011

White Coat Ceremony/ Colts game



Ryan had a white coat ceremony where they have all the dental students line up and then announce who they are and where they come from. They then put their professional white coat to welcome them into the school of dentistry. It was pretty fun to think the next time we'll be sitting there that it will be graduation.



We also went to the Colts football game when they played the Redskins. It was so much fun! The stadium is like an airport it's so huge. It was the first NFL game either of us have been too. I got sick, however, from the beer that was around us. But nothing that some good sprite wouldn't fix. It cost $4 though! WOW! It was fun to see John Beck be the QB for the redskins even though the game was that intense.

Update: I LOVE my job! The people I work with are awesome. And I had a fun weekend going to Louisville Kentucky to the temple. What a fun city!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, cute post. I am thankful you invited me to see your blog! You guys sure look cute together. Hopefully the POOR days of school won't last too long in the scheme of things and then you can use what you have learned forever!

    Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete