Pages


Tuesday, August 2, 2011

7 weeks and already sick :(


This is my 7 week picture. It's interesting how drastically things can change when you're pregnant. I've hit the stage of being sick. :( Nauseous, dizzy, and tired. The simplest tasks take me quite a bit longer. Weird how that works. I hate to say it but I think I’m excited to show because then people understand why your’e so slow. We had a family over for dinner with the missionaries and it took me all day to cook a large meal. I had to sit down a lot. I’m definitely not used to that.



However, come date night I seem to be fine so far. This is right before our fun date with our neighbors. I save my energy all day to be able to go out with Ryan and have a good time. I’m hoping being sick is just in the first trimester. But I don’t know?

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you are already getting sick. Hopefully it will only be for a short time. Sister Orawiec is pregnant,in her 3rd trimester, and still dealing with being sick all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get feeling better Danielle! LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited and happy for you! I love checkin in on your blog to see how you're doing! Let me know if you ever need me to do anything for you! luv ya sister :)

    ReplyDelete