Pages


Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Growing from difficult times




So can I just say that Vitamin B6 with a 1/2 of a Unisom at night can take away those nauseous mornings. Yes, it really works. Yesterday I felt like I was back to myself again.

There's a lot to be said for going through things that are difficult in your life to help you appreciate the good times. Opposition in all things is so true. I often take for granted good health. This is something that is a tremendous blessing. My heart goes out to those who are suffering from sickness! I think of the kind of endurance they gain mentally as well as spiritually if they learn and grow from the situation.

What's interesting about these situations is that the Lord is going to have us go through difficult times regardless of whether we use the opportunity for growth. It's our choice to decide what each situation brings. With a positive attitude you can make the best of all the situations that are brought your way. You choose! The moments in my life that I tend to remember are the ones that I chose for the situation to teach me rather than cripple me. I cannot say every situation in my life I've recognized the positive learning from a difficult circumstance. However, I believe that's why we're here. To commit after those struggles to never let it conquer our spirits!

No comments:

Post a Comment