Pages


Saturday, February 11, 2012

Car seat sewing project

Yesterday afternoon I got the fabric from my mom in the mail and just finished the car seat cover. So much fun! However, I still need to go buy the elastic to go in the bottom to keep the cover down so the wind can't blow it up. I am definitely not an expert sewer so making this without a pattern involved a lot of unstitching, Lol :) But I'm so excited for my little girl to sit in there in 5 weeks :)

I also had a hard time figuring out how I was going to make the window so I could just lift up the flap and see her without lifting up the whole thing if we're outside in the cold. My slits for the buttons to hold it down were pretty sad but I'm just impressed I did it. Yay :)

Tuesday I also patched Ryan's levi's. I don't know if this is the nesting stage or just having fun with my christmas present but it's so much fun.





1 comment:

  1. You're too cute! And super talented!! No pattern? You are truly amazing, my dear. Thank you for that sweet card. I just love you! I can't wait to see pictures of your little one.

    ReplyDelete