Pages


Sunday, February 19, 2012

Was that my water breaking?

So today at church I was talking to our neighbor when all of the sudden I felt a trickle of water run down my leg, almost like I was wetting my pants. But I know I don't wet my pants anymore so I went and pulled Ryan out of the nursery where he was substituting. We decided to be on the safe side to go home and call the hospital. Sure enough the hospital asked us to come in and get checked. I was nervous that my water broke because we still have 4 weeks and this would be too early.

They admitted me in and checked things out. Good thing I wasn't in labor quite yet. It was good though to get a tour of the labor and delivery unit where I'll be going so when the time does come I know where I'm going.

On our drive there I couldn't help but realize how fast my life really is changing and how exciting this is. I also am glad I've got this little bit longer before she comes to enjoy it just being Ryan and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment