Pages


Friday, April 20, 2012

Loud Lydi

Ok so I always knew that I have a set of lungs on me. Everyone I know says they can hear my laugh a mile away. Now my little Lydi has those same lungs. She will be so content and within a second she will scream bloody murder and once I pick her up she stops immediately. Lol, I guess she can be spoiled since she's only 5 weeks old.


I set her down for a second to take this picture and she got so mad at me.


Ryan took this one of me with her on my lap, but my shirt wasn't pulled down all the way so imagine her on my lap peaceful and calm.

Milestones: She rolled over at 3 1/2 weeks from belly to back and has done it 6 times since

Smiled a real smile 5 weeks :) She did it 2 other times this morning and I got it on video but I can't figure out how to download the video. Say tune for the video

Her 2nd Sunday at church she slept all 3 hours :) YAY!

1 comment:

  1. Danielle you look beautiful! I had to laugh at your cropped picture - their most calm peaceful time is always right after they eat, and I always wanted to get pictures of them - but then afterwards I would realize that I can't show that picture because of my stomach or something!
    I love your little Lydi, she is so cute! I'm so sad to hear she has colic sometimes - I hope going off dairy is helping! And rolling over at 3 1/2 weeks - that's crazy fast!
    I am so glad your mom got to come out for 2 weeks - hurray for moms! I'm sure it helped so much!
    I love the pic of you and your mom playing wii and laughing! so cute and perfect moment captured!Love you!

    ReplyDelete